What is Mobile Marketing?
Mobile Marketing can refer to one of two areas:
1) Traditionally it refers to marketing on, or with, a mobile device (ie: a mobile phone, smartphone or tablet). Some examples of this are:
- SMS promotions, advertising and offers.
- Web based advertising suitable for viewing on mobile devices.
- Location based advertising.
2) The second is in reference to marketing on the move, such as a road show or moving billboards.
For more information on our SMS Mobile Marketing solutions, please visit our Product pages, or call our Customer Service team on 08451 221 302.
Start your free trial today
Try our platform; you’re only a few clicks away
- 20 free credits
- Full platform access
- No commitment or credit card required