What is a short code? SMS shortcodes are exactly that – short codes, shortened telephone numbers enabling you to message prospective customers and for them to respond easily. Here are some of the advantages of using an SMS shortcode service for your business:
- SMS is the communication method of choice for millions. Textanywhere’s automated texting service allows you to tap into all of these potential customers at the click of a mouse.
- There’s no chance of your customers forgetting which number to call; SMS shortcode is nice and easy to remember. Textanywhere’s “TextCampaign” service enables you quickly and simply to start your own SMS message marketing campaign.
- You can quickly generate sales leads using SMS marketing. Only those interested in your campaign will respond. Textanywhere can send replies to your email inbox allowing you to see them conveniently.
- SMS marketing enables you to engage your prospective customers at the point of display – there’s no need for them to go anywhere or speak to anyone.
- Customers can respond to a text service immediately, before the moment has passed and they have the chance to forget.
- With business text messaging services, it is easy to capture your customer’s data. Textanywhere can consolidate all of your respondents information into a spreadsheet you can download and review at your leisure.
- SMS services are good for special offers and promotions, once people have received them, they can pass them onto friends and family, generating more respondents for your business.
- It is possible to send messages out quickly to your customer database using an email to SMS gateway. Textanywhere offer email to SMS “TextEmail” services that enable you to do just that.
- SMS shortcodes are extremely simple to order. With Textanywhere you pay for each text you send. Either purchase packs of messages, or opt to receive an invoice at the end of the month.
- Simply put, a text messaging service is one of the quickest and most effective ways to get your marketing campaign off the ground.
For more information on SMS Short Codes and Inbound Numbers, please call our friendly Customer Service Team on 08451 221 302 for more information.