As a Developer choosing the right SMS Service Provider is crucial when implementing your application. At TextAnywhere we recognise the importance of this and created our Developer Program.
The Developer Program is specially designed for clients who wish to integrate a text-messaging capability within their own application. The application may be for internal use or part of a system sold to clients. The key feature of our Developer Program is the Developer Toolkit, which can be found at our Developer Centre.
The Developer Toolkit is completely free of charge, it’s designed to ensure ease of use and swift integration between your application and the SMS Gateway.
The key components of the toolkit are:
- Use of our Web Service, HTTPS Connector and SMTP Service interfaces.
- Fully documented methods for sending and receiving SMS messages.
- A secure SMS account which interfaces with our Web service.
- Free text messages to test your application.
- Ability to send messages internationally.
- Unlimited, free technical support.
- Access to our team of developers for advice and guidance.
- Competitive SMS prices and a reseller partnership, if required.
- Sample code and test facilities are available via the Developer Centre.
In addition to utilising our Developer Toolkit you will have access to our Developer Centre. The Developer Centre provides you with the resources you need to help you easily and swiftly integrate text messaging in to your application or web site. We have detailed information on the APIs we provide, as well as code samples, Service Test functions, and access to assistance.
Setting up an account with TextAnywhere is free of charge, you are not tied to a contract – this means we can have you up and running in 15 minutes. We also add 20 free messages to your account when you join us for you to test our services. We have a Technical Support team so please call us with any issues or questions you may have.
If you would like to discuss your requirements with a TextAnywhere developer contact us on 0845 122 1302 or email [email protected].